As we near weeks 13 and 14 and the sun sets on yet another semester, we hope you have had a very enjoyable semester full of teaching opportunities and spiritual experiences. This week we wanted to provide you with a quick reference guide of some business items that can help you wrap up the last week or so in your online course.
- Notify students of time frames when availability of course materials will be cut off (typically 2 weeks)
- Remind students to complete the end of course evaluation
- Post final grades promptly
- Submit course improvement suggestions
- Send an email to students with a closing personal message
- Provide an opportunity for students to reflect on their learning and post closing thoughts for classmates
- Provide feedback on final assessments
- Reflect on the semester and make notes about changes and improvements you could make in your own approaches that will make you more effective in future semesters
- Assist with I-Learn when possible
- Remind students of assistance available through the Online Support Center (OSC). (866)672-2984
If you have any questions or comments about this or future training tips, we encourage you to drop us a note by leaving a comment below.