Submitting Late Grades

Changing a Student's Submitted Grade OR Submitting Late Grades

If you missed the April 18th grading deadline for Winter semester, or if you need to change any grades from Winter semester, you must use the electronic grade change system created by the Registrar's Office that allows instructors to request a change of grade online. All online instructors will be required to follow this process when requesting a change to a student's grade or when submitting late grades.

Access the Grade Change Portal at The grade change system automatically routes change requests to the applicable supervisor for approval and then routes them to Student Records and Registration for entry onto the student’s transcript. Just click on "+New Request" to start. Once the change request is submitted, an email notification of the change will be sent back to the instructor as well as to the student.

As you come to learn the functionality of this electronic process, you may wish to review this list of Frequently Asked Questions.pdf.  Additionally, you are welcome to contact the Registrar's Office at or (208) 496-1025 if you need assistance or have other questions.

Pathway Grades

Note - Pathway courses are not routed through the Registrar's Office, and as such do not follow the same process for submitting late grades. If your grades need to be updated in a Pathway course, just follow the regular Pathway final grading process as shown here.


E-mail me when people leave their comments –

You need to be a member of BYU-Idaho Online Instruction Community to add comments!

Join BYU-Idaho Online Instruction Community