Payroll and Policies Information



When are the payroll dates for the Spring 2018 Semester?



When are the payroll dates for the Winter 2018 Semester?



When will I receive my Certification pay?



How will I be able to access my payroll information?



How do I make changes to my federal and state withholdings or direct deposit?



What is the online instructors sick leave policy?



What if I am temporarily (longer than 2 weeks) leaving my current approved state due to a work assignment, spouse’s education or extended vacation, etc?


A BYU-Idaho online instructor must be physically residing in one of our 21 approved states (regardless of residency) in order to accept a teaching agreement. Otherwise, you may be in violation of your contract. Please email for guidance with your specific situation.




What do I need to do if I move to a different approved state?


Don't see an answer to your question? Try contacting: for questions on Contracting, Payroll, & Textbooks OR for questions on Certification & Tax Forms